Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Workshops 2013

I have Five Scheduled workshops this summer in Greybull and Basin.

1.) June 3rd-7th 
         10:45-11:30  
                Hip Hop  at the Greybull Recreation Center  
                       Ages 6 and up $20
2.) June 10th-14th 
             10:45-11:45 (numbers Pending) 
                     Ballet/Jazz at the Greybull Recreation Center 
                         Ages 6 and up $20
       *I will make this work for any and all ages above 6 that are interested
       *You Need to register for these classes at the Greybull Recreation district.  But please feel free to contact me with any Questions.
        *If you are interested in Private Lesson you may also contact me or get your information to the Rec District and they will get it to me so I can contact you.

3.) July 8, 9, and 10 Beyond the Bell After School Program 
              Hip Hop 1-3pm
     You do have to register for this through the after school program.  Paid for by the Program.

4.)  July 15-18th
           Ballet/Jazz 
                 3-4pm 
                       Basin Rec District Sign up
                               $20 Ages 6 and up Basin Elementary School Gym (Numbers Pending)

5.)  July 15-18th 
           Creative Movement 
                   4:00-4:30pm Basin Rec District Sign up
                               $20 Ages 3-5 at the Basin Elementary School Gym (Numbers Pending)


I Hope One of these will work for you I tried to do a variety of options so that as many students as possible could participate.  I always welcome feedback about times, days, and dates that are good for people.   Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment