Monday, April 2, 2012

Ballet/Jazz I Recital

Make-Up: Wear blush, lipstick, mascara, and eye shadow.

Hair: Ballerina Bun

Ballet/Jazz I: They have three dances…

1.) Bubbly: They will be wearing the pink and black leotard dress with black tights. This will be their first dance so come dressed in this.

2.) Soda Pop: I also bought skirts with their costume money so they will be wearing those and you’ll need to bring black leotard and black tights or leggings. (We won’t need the soda pop t-shirts, see me if you already bought one and we will try and make it work.)

3.) Sugar: They will be wearing the black leotards and black tights/leggings. I have some sequin belts they will wear in their hair and on their waist.

If you have a solo/duet please bring your costume for that and your first dance will still be bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment